3 Year Warranty on shower panel
Promising to repair or replace an article if necessary within a specified period.
We wish to thank you for investing your trust in our company and product. JAAZ promises quality of product & service thus making your experience with the product delightful. We will do everything in our power to uphold this trust. Please read the installation and user’s guide with care before installing and using your shower panel.
If you have any query or doubt during installation, our customer care department will always be there to help you. Warranty start date is the date of purchase or date of manufacturing. Repairs do not extend the warranty period
The warranty in only valid if the following conditions is met.
- Unpack with care after purchase. In case of flaws, please send us an email or call us, you will quickly be provided with a replacement free of charge. This will invalidate the warranty.
- Water supply pressure : Minimum pressure : 2.5 Bar, Maximum Pressure : 4 bar
- The warranty is applicable from the date of purchase. If purchase receipt is not there so warranty gets void. we also require concrete information on the type of damage/defects.
- Water hardness: If water hardness exceeds 100 total dissolved solids (TDS), we strongly recommend the use of water softening system. Company would do not accept any responsibility for the damage caused due to water hardness.
- Assembly flaws are not covered by the warranty; please comply with assembly instructions, in particular those showing a safety symbol.
- “Second Hand product” is not protected by the warranty.
- The company only has the liability to replace the damaged part and not for the Labour cost occurred in replacement/repair of old products.
Thiswarranty DOES NOT COVER the following:
- Defects or damages arising due to installation, alterations, accidents, abuse, misuse, lack of proper maintenance and cleaning as directed in the owner’s manual and use of other than genuine JAAZ parts, in all cases whether caused by a plumbing contractor, service company, the owner or any other person.
- Commercial application.
- Accessories and parts: warranty on these items is 3 year for parts only and excludes labour charge. Warranty coverage begins on the date the panel was originally purchased.
- Postage or shipping costs for returning products for repairs or replacement under this limited warranty and labour or other costs incurred in connection with product removal or installation under this limited warranty.
- If Problems arising from insufficient water pressure, excessive water impurities (Salt Deposition) or improper care and cleaning.
Proven manufacturing defects and material defects will be repair or if require replaced free of cost during the 3 years warranty period.
|Shower Enclosures Hardware|
|Brass Body Jets|
We congratulate you for having chosen a our product & thank you for your continuing trust in us. JAAZ promises quality of product & service thus making your experience with the product delightful.
Customer Responsibility & Maintenance:
While cleaning the ceramic product after installation, do not use abrasive cleansers, as they may damage the ceramic surface. Use warm water and liquid detergent to clean the ceramic surface.Do not allow cleansers containing petroleum distillates to remain in contact with ceramic surface for long periods of time. Do not use metal tools or wire brush to remove any plaster. Use a powder type detergent on a damp cloth to provide mild abrasive action to any residual plaster or white cement/putty. Clean the outside surface of the vitreous china product with mild soap and warm water. Wipe the entire surface completely dry with a clean, soft cloth.
The installation manual is enclosed along with the product which can be referred during the installation. Please do not use cement at any hollow portion of the vitreous China product.
JAAZ product fixtures are warranted free of any manufacturing defects.
JAAZ will at its choice, repair, replace, or make appropriate adjustment where it’s inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage as per terms mentioned below. Company is not responsible for installation costs.
To obtain warranty service, contact our customer care either through your dealer or plumbing contractor or writing to us .
1. The warranty is applicable from the date of purchase.
2. Warranty period will start from date of invoice and shall automatically terminate upon the expiry of the warranty period even if the Product has not been installed after purchase or has not been in the use for any part or whole of the warranty period for any reason whatsoever
3. The warranty becomes null and void if installation is not done by qualified and experienced technician and/or as per the installation procedure laid down by the company.
4. The company is also not liable to pay for any civil or construction work required during installation of new products or replacement/repair of old products.
5. The company is not liable for any consequential expenses or damages.
6. Thecompanyisnotresponsiblefordefectsordamagesarisingfromtransportation, improper installation, alteration, accidents, misuse or lack of proper maintenance.
7. An equivalent replacement at pro-rata basis shall be provided in case the product has been discontinued, where in the customer has to pay proportionate amount on the current MRP, given the product is within the aforementioned warranty terms.
8.If the manufacturing defect is seen within the first year of purchase on the ceramic product, the customer is entitled for free replacement. In case the manufacturing defect is seen after the first year of purchase & before the warranty period expires, the customer has to pay the company on proportionate basis on current MRP for new replacement.EWCs, Wash Basins, Urinals & Cisterns
9. JAAZ is not liable or shall not be responsible for any such damage or for improper installation.
10. JAAZ is not responsible for labour charges, installation or other incidental or consequential costs.
11. In the event of non-availability of components or parts due to any reason whatsoever, neither JAAZ nor its Authorized Service Franchisee nor the Dealer will be responsible or liable for any delay that may be caused to service/ repair of the Product.
(Warranty: 10 years for residential installation & 5 years for commercial installation)The warranty is not applicable for rubber and plastic parts (internal fittings). It applies only to ceramic parts
*Warranty on spare parts for InstaFlush Series of In-Wall Tank is 5 Years
|In-wall Tank Warrantyon Spare parts*of In-wall tank -2 Years|
|Toilet Seat& Pure Clean|
|Electrical/Electronic Components Electrical/ Electronic Components such as Sensor/ Motor/ Pump/ Solenoid Valve/ Heater/ Circuits Boards/ Blower Controller are considered asElectronic/Electric Components/ Chroma therapy lights.|
|FittingsFittings comprises of spares/accessories of Faucet, Sanitaryware and Bathing Products and include such as Fill Valve Assembly, Flush Valve Assembly, Jets, Dial Trim, Washe|
*Warranty on spare parts for InstaFlush Series of In-Wall Tank is 5 Years
Steam Generator units manufactured are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free of manufacturing defects in material and workmanship during normal residential usage for one (1) year from the date of installation.